include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/menu-top.php"); ?>
include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/menu-bottom.php"); ?>
TRUST: THE CORNERSTONE OF TEAM SUCCESS
- Heighten productivity
- Increase individual accountability and responsibility
- Energize team performance and synergy
- Foster commitment
- Understanding of the interaction between trust and team performance.
- New ideas that teams and individuals can use to stimulate team healthy initiatives.
- Better appreciation of trust related competencies e.g. communication, overcoming fear, charismatic listening.
COURSE CONTENT [HALF-DAY DESIGN; CAN BE TAILORED]
- What is a trust fund?
- What makes a team effective?
- Team activities and discussion:
- Effective Communication Skills;
- Charismatic Listening
- Intentional Probing
- Recognizing Needs [both internal and external customers]
- Clarity of language
- Setting and achieving common goals
- Stretching your mind and potential
- Replacing your fear with challenge and optimism
- Individual accountability and responsibility
- The effect of taking initiative
- The need for effective planning
- The impact of building or removing trust
- Activities that integrate corporate culture priorities and pressure point issues
This workshop can be a winning gateway to launch or close a conference, retreat or off-site. It will set the stage for an outstanding experience for your team!