include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/menu-top.php"); ?>
include ($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/menu-bottom.php"); ?>
MANAGING THE GENERATIONS AT WORK
- Build productivity
- Heighten cross generational communication
- Enhance performance
- Foster commitment
- Respond to a demand that people of all ages in an organization maximize their ability to deal with co-workers and other stakeholders of all ages.
- Help leaders understand the psyche, needs and motivations of their employees to maximize productivity.
- Learn techniques to help members of each generation talk to people in other generations effectively and productively.
- Overview the five generations in the workplace:
- Veterans; Traditionalists [60+]
- Baby Boomers [45-60]
- Generation X [35 –45]
- Nexus; Generation Y [25-35]
- Millennials [under 25]
- Understand the different motivations, attitudes and responses for each generation.
- Understand different ways to provide feedback to each generation.
- Techniques for motivating each generation
- Techniques for each generation to communicate with others
- Overview of learning styles for each generation.