The seven reasons why e-coaching is good for you.
- e-coaching can help employees, managers and coaches magnify the amount and variety of coaching that is available and gets done.
- e-coaching can fit into time periods when the employee is available to learn. It can be available 7x24, at work, home or on the road.
- e-coaching can provide knowledge about specific subjects for managers as well as their staff.
- e-coaching allows for advance thinking time so people can focus better during a coaching session.
- e-coaching can help to make a difficult topic easier to coach when it has been read about in advance.
- e-coaching, supported by promotion, creates an aura of a "learning organization" which builds morale.
There's no incremental cost to provide "just in time" coaching
when it is available on the Intranet. Managers can act fast when
an employee needs help.